The Blueprint Controllers CO2 Regulator regulates the flow of compressed CO2 from zero to 25 liters per minute (zero to 15 cubic feet per hour). The 110-volt, 0.06-amp regulator features a solenoid valve and a tank pressure gauge for reliable operation. The fitting connects to CGA320 tank valves. Includes 10 feet of 3/16-inch-ID tubing, two O-ring washers, power cord with grounded plug and a three-year warranty. Additional tubing is available separately.
- Regulates flow of compressed CO 2 from 0-15 cu ft/hr
- Compatible with timing devices and CO 2 controllers
- Features solenoid valve and tank pressure gauge
- Connects to CGA320 tank valves
- Includes two O-ring washers and 10 of 3/16‚ ID tubing
- 120V power cord with grounded plug
- Working Pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum Input Pressure: 4000 psi
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Maximum Amperage: 5.5A
Includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty.