BuffaLoam Organic Compost can be used as a soil amendment, potting mix component, and as a plant food
It is perfect for potting and repotting houseplants, flowers and transplantsAn all-american source of nutrients for your plants.
BuffaLoam Organic Buffalo Compost is composted for at least one year and completely stable. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Improves soil health, plant vigor and harvest size
• Contains NO nasty chemicals or artificial ingredients
• 100% composted buffalo manure
• A 1-1-1 organic fertilizer PLUS 1% Calcium (Ca) and 0.5% Iron (Fe)
• Tested under US Composting Council Testing Assurance Program.
Sourced from Diamond Tail Ranch in Colorado this product supports the renaissance of the majestic American bison.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add BuffaLoam to existing soil as needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding capacity, and nutrient supply.Excellent for both indoor and outdoor use.