OMRI Listed organic Ferti-Neem Oil is a highly pure oil cold-extracted from organic neem seed kernels without the use of heat, chemicals, or petrochemicals. The cold press extraction is done through a temperature control process with zero ingredient loss. Due to its fatty acid content Ferti-Neem Oil will begin to solidify at or below 53ºF.
It is effective against insecticide-resistant pests and yet does not harm beneficial insects. Additionally, Ferti-Neem Oil active ingredient, azadirachtin, works by inhibiting the development of immature insects. Ferti-Neem Oil possesses germicidal and anti-bacterial properties which are useful to protect the plants from a variety of pests. One of the most important advantages of Ferti-Neem Oil versus its synthetic counterparts is the fact that it does not leave any residue on the plants.
• Environmentally friendly, Non-toxic
• Ideal for soil based insect control
• Instead of killing pests, it affects the life cycle of the pests
• Anti-feedant properties found in Ferti-Neem Oil help to protect plants
• Pests generally do not develop a resistance to Ferti-Neem Oil
• Acts as pest repellent and reproduction controller